Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Busy Weekend


Well for starters; Friday night, Jim, Sean and I went to Panera to "study." We all got a little work done, but then Jim had to cut Sean's hair for drill the next day. Then, Sunday was my sister, Christina's 19th birthday!!! So I drove down to New Haven to wish her a great birthday. We went to the church that her and the other YWAMer's are involved at; which was incredibly awesome (even though I fell asleep). It was so cool to see such freedom and creativity in their ministry and schooling; it energized and excited my heart! After that we had 2 birthday parties for Christina and had such an awesome time on her birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. That city is honestly one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! How is your sister doing there? Does she like it? Is she adjusting to it?

    ReplyDelete